Tuesday, October 11, 2011

4 am, C ward.

4 am on night shift and pulling out all the stops and full arsenal of aides to keep me awake while my patients merrily snore. Out come the ladies; Lady Antebellum and Lady Gaga - she has it right lady Gaga, well, on some things; "Just dance - gonna be ok, too doop too doop" and Apphia is just shaking her head next to me at my 4 am boogie. The stroopwafelen is out and red eye reduction drops. Oh yeah. That old guy comes to mind "for dry, itchy eyes, Clear Eyes is awesome."  And caffeine! And catching up on friend's blogs and cyberstalking facebook photo albums - and finding out who all the insomniac americans are... who'se awake and up with me on facebook. And bleaching surfaces. And checking those charts again, yup, did that twice already. Checking on the cute babies. Visiting the next ward over to see what's up there.

No comments: