Friday, August 19, 2011

Sal y Amor / Salt & Love

  I'm submitting for your enjoyment the movie some friends and I made this past week to submit it to the Africa Mercy International Film Festival. We won the award for best drama :-) It had to have 5 people or less, a bottle cap, and the phrase "It's a trap!"

I'm not sure what program it will play with, let me know if it does or doesn't play. (I can post but not view video onboard. )


I don't know if the subtitles are on or not, go with it.... it's in italian and spanish :-)

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my word! Hysterical! Love your "piano playing"! Made me laugh! (but there are no subtitles...so maybe I wasn't supposed to laugh...) Either way! I enjoyed!

Mom said...

It's nice to see you having a good time..... Love mom

Karita said...

creative!! had NO idea you played the piano! (noticed your finger movements didn't match the music????!! :) ji ji. hilarious!

Leslie said...

Very creative! Looked like it was fun to make!

Karita said...

Happy Monday! (although your's started hours ago still thinking of you!) Have a super week, Seester! ;)

Robbie said...

That was so much fun to watch! Thanks for posting!

And Lycia, your hair is getting so long....you need a new, up-to-date profile picture!

Love ya,
Robbie

Kelsey said...

Now we know, superheroes wear boxer briefs, hahaha. Love it!