Wednesday, November 16, 2011

a photo of me and the Princess!

So a photo has emerged of myself and Princess Anne from her visit to the Africa Mercy! Go figure!



Ha! I'm one of the little ant-sized people hanging over the balcony on the far, faaaar top left :-)  


Here she is visiting with the patients, in this case with Fatmata and the adorable baby Ali, everybody's favorite "Snuffleupagus" as we've nicknamed him. Nurse Frances shown with her, Mary from Patient Life in purple, and a Day Volunteer as translator.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Who were the greeeters at the bottom representing the ship - I just was sure I could see you up there....

have you got to meet Don and Dionne Stephens yet?

Love Mom

Mom said...

Daddy says THE real princess is way on the top in the left hand part of the photo.......